Our trained nursing professionals and clinical experts are well-versed in providing stringent healthcare solutions. The primary goal of our skilled healthcare services is to alleviate the daily living conditions of clients while they stay in the comfort of their own homes.
When designing your healthcare plan, we assess and evaluate your needs and preferences, as well as your physician’s directives, in order to provide a more individualized patient care experience for you or your loved one.
With your health and welfare as our topmost priority, we provide only the best through the following services:
Comprehensive Skilled Nursing
In this service, clients are provided with skilled nursing care by licensed and registered nurses. Comprehensive Skilled Nursing is essential to individuals who are enduring illness or recovering from an injury. Our nursing team is trained to deliver comprehensive medical-related assistance and is all set to help clients improve their quality of life.
Our skilled nursing services can be provided in the comfort of your home. In each visit, our nurses will evaluate your condition, so we can work together with your primary physician and other healthcare professionals in the development of your goal-driven treatment plan.
DDC Clinical Expertise Team
Daily Dove Care’s Clinical Expertise Team is comprised of highly proficient clinical experts who are licensed and have undergone advanced healthcare training in their respective fields of work. They are thoroughly assessed and screened in order to provide only the best for our clients. The excellent healthcare services we provide are all thanks to our compassion-driven and professional team who are keen on upholding our agency’s mission and values.
Partner with Daily Dove Care today for quality healthcare and skilled nursing services!
Rehabilitation Clinical Care
The primary goal of Rehabilitation Clinical Care is to help clients get back, keep, or improve abilities that they need for daily life. This type of care encompasses a wide range of clinical activities, treatment, and interventions necessary to help an individual achieve successful health outcomes.
At Daily Dove Care, healthcare professionals and clinical experts will work with you to figure out your needs, goals, and treatment plan. Hence, you are guided every step of your care.
Care is available in two capacities:
- Intermittent Visit Care – Utilized when a patient experiences a change in condition or has recently been discharged from a hospital or facility to their home. This service is also available for ongoing medication administration, oversight, and management.
- Ongoing Nursing Care from 2 hours – 24 hours per day – Utilized for chronic conditions requiring ongoing, high level of care needs. Many pediatric patients and high-risk adults will qualify for shift-work nursing care to allow them to stay in their homes.
Our nurses are highly skilled and trained on the following:
- Medication administration and management
- Management of chronic diseases
- Vascular access devices (PICC lines, implanted ports, Hickman catheters)
- Post-operative care and wound care
- Complex wound management (wound vac’s, coordinated care with wound care centers)
- Administration of home chemotherapies
- Supplemental nutrition
- Premature infant care
- Infants with congenital anomalies
- Behavioral and developmental disability care
- Autism Spectrum disorder
- Trach/ventilator dependence
- Feeding tubes (G/J-tube, NG, G-tube)
- Quadriplegia/paraplegia care
- & more
At Daily Dove Care, we know that each patient requires individualized care. Our Nurses provide personalized on-site training to each member of your home care team, including staff, neighbors, friends, and family to ensure our patients remain safe in.
Get in Touch
Do you have further inquiries or concerns? For a free care consultation, call 24/7 1-215-809-1639.